Friday, June 7, 2013

It must be something in the water...

Every time I see this...

The other night me and my husband are watching reruns of Friends (I still love that show!).  In the episode we are watching Chandler gets all freaked out because he has just made a commitment to be in a relationship with Monica and he thinks she's thinking about marriage and babies.  He yells at her "I know what you're thinking, you're thinking about MARRIAGE and BABIES! You have baby fever!". 

Me and my husband of course laughed at the comical charade as that's what silly TV shows are for and my husband turns to me and says "You have baby fever".  He said it in that half joking half serious way when you know someone is trying to tell you something lightly. 

I sat back and thought about it and I guess he's right, I guess I do have baby fever:

I become this!




I can't beleive this is happening to me! I've never felt this way before.  I was in a serious relationship when I was younger and my ex used to pressure me to have kids, I refused. I stood my ground and said I was too young and didn't want that yet.  Now almost 10 years after we broke up, I want it and I apparently have become one of those annoying baby fever ladies that I always was weary of because they kind of freaked me out with their incessant talk of baby everything.  I decided I was never getting baby fever....

Just goes to show you life has an opposite plan to laugh in your face!  I don't know what to do about it though, babysit? Somehow I don't think that will help.



Any other suggestions (besides having a baby right now) would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment