Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sex lasting for hours isn't every woman's fantasy


 When me and my husband first started having sex, he was unable to ejaculate.  Granted he was recovering from being very ill, so we chalked it up to him not being 100% healthy.  Eventually we had sex and he ejaculated normally. I thought the problem was over.  WRONG.

Me and my husband's sex life was always a bit strained due to this because we never knew if when we started having sex it was going to be a normal amount of time with ejaculation, a long extended amount of time like an hour or more and he would finally ejaculate, or if we would have sex for so long his penis would finally be too sore and he would lose the erection.  Either way it causes a stress on the relationship.  The delayed ejaculation is an intermittent problem.  Sometimes we have sex and he can come in 15 - 20 minutes and it's an enjoyable experience.  The last two time we've had sex however he has not been able to ejaculate and I know it's been very frustrating for him.

I try to talk to him about it and I suggested that he see a doctor, maybe there was something they could do to help.  He got VERY defensive and said he doesn't need to see a doctor because 95% of the time he comes.  Well that is not totally correct, I think he comes less then that and there are many times when he does come eventually, but after soooooooooooooooooooooo long it makes me sore.

I've had thoughts that his low sex drive is related to the delayed ejaculation (for example he feels like it's too much of a task to take on having sex if it's going to last over an hour and he may not come), and I've also had thoughts that it's related subconciously to the fact that he has doubts about having children.  I have no idea if these ideas are in fact correct or just me reaching for some kind of explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment